CXFO inspired us to share and source some additional Customer Service inspired quotations to start off the New Year.
The equivalent of some customer service comfort food, when you need a pick me up!
• The first step to exceeding customer expectations is to know what they are. Ask them. – Bill Quiseng
• To create customer happiness, it is equally as important to create employee happiness. – Ian Golding
• Creating meaningful work is essential to creating a consistently excellent Customer Experience. – Nate Brown, CX Accelerator
• Without your employees, you have no customer experience…Employee experience comes first. – Annette Franz, CCXP
• Look at things as if you were the customer. – James Dodkins, Rockstar CX
• The greatest technology in the world hasn’t replaced the ultimate relationship building tool between a customer and a business; the human touch. – Shep Hyken
• Be consistent. To achieve positive customer experience, consistency is the key. – Christa Heibel, CH Consulting
• Listen everywhere. Don’t depend on a single channel, or a narrow slice of the internet. – Sid Banerjee, Clarabridge
• The only purpose of ‘customer service’… is to change feelings. – Seth Godin
• Sincerity is key to a good Customer Relationship. Knowing that you genuinely have someone who wants to help you, makes a big difference. – Sarah-Jane Heber-Hall, ComputerTel
Source: Some quotes shared by CXFO and CX Investigators https://www.cxfo.org/